Saturday 4 December 2010

Long Overdue Update

What's this, a new post? Yes indeed, and it's a biggie. Rest assured, although I've not been posting lately, I have been busy with the paint brushes, and all the forces I've currently got in progress have received some re-enforcements. So without further ado, onto the pictures!

First up, some better photos of the Talos units I've already done, and another 4 units for the platoon:


The Cyclos have received a few additions, and the cention is slowly creeping towards completion:

I've also started to put together a platoon of SWAT:

And finally, the Swarm Master is finished for the bugs, along with another Warmaster and a few warriors:



As always, comments are more than welcome. More soon (hopefully!)

4 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff!

    I really need to get myself some of the Nexus troops!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're a little old-skool for some, but I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick question for you: Where did you get the Swam master mini? You have inspired me to dig out my Kryomek stuff and perhaps order some more from Scotia Grendel. Thanks and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike. I scoured eBay for about 18 months until I spotted this one. It was bundled with a ton of bugs (which still need stripping and painting) and I probably paid over the odds, but I had to have it! I have seen one come up since then so they do appear from time to time. Unfortunately, having spoken to Scotia, they have no plans to produce them again.

    ReplyDelete