Wednesday, 18 April 2012

News of my demise has been greatly exaggerated...

3. 2. 1. Back in the room.

If I have anyone left following this little blog of mine, I apologise for a year without updates. To cut a long story short, I lost a very close family member last year, which completely destroyed any motivation I had to paint toy soldiers. In the time since then I've tried to sum up some enthusiasm by dabbling with some space-ship gaming and painting a few other ranges, but could never get that bothered about the whole thing.

But slowly, over the last couple of weeks, I've started reading various forums and blogs, and can feel the mojo returning. I've even gone so far as to do a little stock take as to where I am with all things Kryomek which I'll share in my next post.

So if you're still there, thanks for your patience, and I hope to have plenty to show you very soon.

3 comments:

  1. It's great to hear this blog is still alive! I'm waiting to see some more of the great minis you do! Life sometimes brings us down, but it's good to get up and carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have you back again :)

    I'm very sorry to hear of your bereavement :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gents. Very, very much appreciated. A new post will be forthcoming very soon!

    ReplyDelete